Responsible for facility and bus operations support equipment
Rate of Pay: $22.85-$24.80 per hour, schedule to be determined
* Three years of experience in Building Facility Maintenance full time
* Basic skills and knowledge of facility mechanical systems including but not limited to
HVAC, plumbing,electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and fluid transfer systems.
* Basic skills in carpentry, painting, masonry and snow plow / snow removal
* Basic knowlefge working with a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
* Good written and organization skills to complete and maintain forms, lists and other documents
* Basic computer skills
* Valid and current Commercial Vehicle Drivers License (CDL) a plus, valid and current CT Driver License required
* Trade and Technical School is a plus and may be taken into consideration. Along with EPA/CFC certification for refrigerant recovery and other trade certificates
* Knowledge of equipment repairs is a plus and may be taken into consideration.
* Performs tasks in facility maintenance to include but not limited to: janitorial, inspections, diagnosis, preventive maintenance, repair, replacement and installation of facility equipment.
* Other work to include but not limited to: roofing, masonry, painting , carpentry
* Attend facility and equipment training, for equipment and facility systems
* Work with outside vendors and contractors as needed,
* Must be able to assist other Maintainers and work independently
* Other appropriate duties as assigned by the Supervisor
North East Transportation Company Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.